After four wonderful years with as our BBL Major Partner, we’d like to thank Purina Supercoat for their support of our Club.
The company originally joined the Sixers with the brand Ruffs in BBL|03, before switching to Supercoat in BBL|04 and over that time enjoyed the following successes:
- Engaged with over 408k Sixers fans at the SCG
- Reached more than 31.9m via broadcast
- Earned over $5.7m in media value
- Welcomed more than 320 customers, VIP, staff and channel partners to VIP corporate hospitality at the SCG
- Used Sixers IP was used for POS and trade promotions and Purina Supercoat
Their Purina Supercoat Pet XI Fan Zone activation was a standout each season with thousands of children getting involved in the Fan Zone on each match day, and Flynn the Supercoat WonderDog was always a fan favourite and he roamed the boundary for kids to play with.
“We thank the team at Purina for their fantastic support over the last 4 years,” Sixers General Manager Dom Remond said.
“They have really embraced the partnership and leveraged their assets to drive positive outcomes for both the Sixers and Purina.
“Whilst we are sad to see the relationship has ended, it provides a fantastic opportunity for a new player to partner with the Sixers, the No. 1 property for mums and families over summer in Sydney.”
We thank them for their support over this time, and know that they’ll be cheering on the Sixers in seasons to come.