Sydney Sixers Donations Policy
The Sydney Sixers receive hundreds of donation requests each season from many worthy community groups, sporting clubs, charities and schools for memorabilia, autographs, merchandise, player appearances and other items for purposes of fundraising.
The Sydney Sixers have two official Charity Partners: You Can (Sony Foundation) and Batting For Change. The Sixers are committed to working with these partners at a high level to increase awareness and fund raising for their causes.
Where possible, the Sydney Sixers endeavour to support groups outside our formal charity program, however there are times that we are unable to fulfill all requests due to the overwhelming volume we receive.
The Sydney Sixers do not provide direct financial support nor donate to for-profit businesses. The Club also does not donate tickets or Memberships unless under exceptional circumstances.
Requests will be considered if they meet the following requirements:
- Schools, Clubs and Charities must be represented/located within the following Sixers geographically aligned zones:
- Sydney Sixers Metro (including Inner and Eastern City, Northern Beaches, North Shore & Sydney South and Shire)
- Sydney Sixers Regional NSW (including the Illawarra, Central Coast, Hunter, Northern Tablelands, Mid North Coast & Far North Coast)
- They are a cricket Club that has an association partnership with the Sydney Sixers
- They are a major national Charity running a large scale fundraiser
- Request must be made in writing on an official letterhead
- Request must include an overview of the requesting body/organisation’s background, purpose, operations and other supporters.
Please note that requests that do not meet the above requests will not be considered and that the club does not accept merchandise for the purpose of autographing.
Donation requests can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
PO Box 333
Paddington, NSW 2021