The Sixers have named an unchanged squad from their impressive victory over Brisbane Heat on Sunday.
The fixture against the Hurricanes will also see the Sixers team up with the Sony Foundation, to champion the works of their 'You Can' program and the work they do with young cancer patients to provide support throughout their treatment.
The Sixer players will wear with pride, special jerseys honouring young cancer patients and survivors, with three powerful words of meaning emblazoned on their back (listed below).
13 young people with cancer have shared the three words that have helped them get through the toughest challenge of their life.
A number of fundraising activities will take place, prior, during and after the match on Wednesday 22 January.
Sydney Sixers squad to face Hobart Hurricanes:-
- Sean Abbott (77) -FIND YOUR FIRE
- Tom Curran (59) -HUGS, HELP, HEAL
- Ben Dwarshuis (27) -LAUGHING,FIGHTING, #CANCERSUCKS
- Jack Edwards (18) -FAMILY, JOY, PERSPECTIVE
- Mickey Edwards (78) -
- Moises Henriques (21) -MATES, RESILIENCE, FAMILY
- Dan Hughes (16) -DOCTORS, NURSES, FAMILY
- Ben Manenti (46) -LIVE FOR TODAY
- Steve O'Keefe (72) -STRONGER. THAN. IT
- Josh Philippe (22) -WE ARE STRONG
- Lloyd Pope (7) -FAITH, HOPE, LOVE
- Jordan Silk (14) -BEAT THE ODDS
- James Vince (9) -COURAGE, STRENGTH, MOTIVATION
- Sydney Sixers v Hobart Hurricanes
- Wednesday 23 January
- 7.15pm local time