CLICK HERE to bid on the limited edition jerseys worn by our players.
CLICK HERE to donate to YouCan.
Sony Foundation started You Can in 2010 to fund and build much-needed youth cancer centres around Australia for 15-25 year olds battling cancer.
Huge milestones have been achieved with two You Can Centres open in Melbourne and Perth and two more set to open in Sydney and Brisbane in 2019
The Sixers players will wear with pride, special jerseys honouring young cancer patients and survivors, with three powerful words of meaning emblazoned on their back (listed below).
13 young people with cancer have shared the three words that have helped them get through the toughest challenge of their life.
A number of fundraising activities will take place, prior, during and after the match on Wednesday 22 January.
Sydney Sixers squad to face Hobart Hurricanes:-
- Sean Abbott (77) -FIND YOUR FIRE
- Tom Curran (59) -HUGS, HELP, HEAL
- Ben Dwarshuis (27) -LAUGHING,FIGHTING, #CANCERSUCKS
- Jack Edwards (18) -FAMILY, JOY, PERSPECTIVE
- Mickey Edwards (78) -
- Moises Henriques (21) -MATES, RESILIENCE, FAMILY
- Dan Hughes (16) -DOCTORS, NURSES, FAMILY
- Ben Manenti (46) -LIVE FOR TODAY
- Steve O'Keefe (72) -STRONGER. THAN. IT
- Josh Philippe (22) -WE ARE STRONG
- Lloyd Pope (7) -FAITH, HOPE, LOVE
- Jordan Silk (14) -BEAT THE ODDS
- James Vince (9) -COURAGE, STRENGTH, MOTIVATION
You Can supporter and Sony Music artist Reuben Styles from Peking Duk is an honourary Sixers player as the celebrity 12th Man duties for the match.
Funds raised from the charity match will help to build more youth cancer centres around Australia with the first NSW You Can Centre set to open in May 2019 at Prince of Wales Hospital Randwick.