Sydney Sixers v Adelaide Strikers – The Eras Match
Date: 18 November 2023
Location: North Sydney Oval
Tickets: Adults $15 | Kids FREE
Gates Open: 6:10pm
Bat Flip: 6:25pm
First Innings: 7:10pm
Innings Break: 8:25pm
Second Innings: 8:40pm
Selfies and Signatures: End of Match, Approx. 9:55pm
Adult tickets are just $15 and kids under 16 years go FREE! Click here to buy now!
The Box Office will be open for ticket sales on match day. Patrons can purchase tickets until the innings break.
Sydney Sixers Members
Entry is free for all Sydney Sixers members. Simply scan your digital membership card at the gate!*
The Membership Marquee will be located at the main entrance if members require any assistance.
*Digital Member cards will be sent to members via email before the first WBBL home match of the Season. Members that hold a Supporter, 1-3 Game Reserved Seat, or Coffs Harbour package will need to download their WBBL ticket/s via Account Manager. For assistance, please contact the Membership Team
ENTERTAINMENT AND GIVEAWAYS
Keep an eye out for Sixers staff as you enter the ground. We’ll be handing out the following freebies:
- Sixers Flags
- Sixers Bucket Heads
- SIXT 4&6 cards (plus receive a 15% discount off your next SIXT rental)
Plus be sure to check out the following activities:
- Get a high five from or a selfie with our MASCOT Syd
- Build up your Pre-Match competitive edge and challenge your friends to the Lawn Games in the Fan Zone or take a Giant Snap in the Giant Deck Chairs and share it with our socials!
- Get your Taylor Swift themed FACE PAINT and FRIENDSHIP BRACELET for free in the Fan Zone!
- Dance along to Taylor Swift music and show off your moves on the Taylor Swift Fan Cam
- Be on the lookout for Sixers Staff who will be wearing their favourite ‘Eras’ outfit. Come and say hi, grab a photo and share on your socials with #LIKEASIXER.
North Sydney Oval is located in the south-west corner of St Leonards Park at the intersection of Miller and Ridge Streets.
Food & drinks are available from the kiosk located adjacent to the Fig Tree at the Northern end. Alcohol is usually sold from the lower floor of the Mollie Dive Stand at the Northern end. Please be aware that North Sydney oval is a fully licensed venue – no glass or alcohol is permitted.
There is limited on-street parking. However, a council car park is located in Ridge Street and is free to use on weekends. For more information refer to the North Sydney Council website.
The North Sydney Oval is a 15-minute walk from the North Sydney train station. Regular buses operate directly from North Sydney Railway Station to the Oval and travel along Miller Street.
To plan your trip click here and search North Sydney Oval.
Merchandise will be available for purchase at the Membership Marquee located at the main entrance.
POST-MATCH PLAYER SIGNINGS
Hang around after the match to meet your Sixers heroes. The whole WBBL playing squad will be signing autographs and taking selfies at the conclusion of play.
FOLLOW THE GAME
Fans can tune in from across the country, broadcasted live on Channel 7 and Fox Cricket.